Phantom3SE range Test (Australia)

Reaction score
Hey guys did a range test (link Below) I was a bit disappointed I thought I’d go further I think I’ll try again next weekend anyway enjoy the vid from my little part of the YouTube world

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys did a range test (link Below) I was a bit disappointed I thought I’d go further I think I’ll try again next weekend anyway enjoy the vid from my little part of the YouTube word
A maximum distance of 2,800 meters? That is a nice result! Don't forget when DJI gets his way, your maximum flight distance will be not be more than 500 meters.

Reaction score
Hey guys did a range test (link Below) I was a bit disappointed I thought I’d go further I think I’ll try again next weekend anyway enjoy the vid from my little part of the YouTube world
Just curious why you feel the need to fly long distances?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Reaction score
I see it not like a need to fly long distances but what they advertise : dji sells it claiming to fly 4K distance.
Yeah it was a clear day I could see for about 4-5 km so I thought let’s do it. I haven’t seen to many flights over 3km and it is rated at 4Km On the 5.8 freq

Reactions: bycla
Reaction score
I have a p4p I’m on a cattle property in central qld. I got 4 km though I was at 500m altitude

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiss