PHANTOM VISION

Reaction score
just got a new phantom vision my question is what is the buzzing noise when camera is on and how to stop it or adjust so it wont be buzzing

My gimbal sometimes buzzes for a few seconds right after turning on my Phantom. Is that when you're hearing it? If so, it's a common occurrence.

Thats completely normal . Tho you can quite it down a tiny bit if you go in to the naza assistant and in the tab for the gimbals settings change the servo frequency to 400mhz Which will make it seem as if its quieter being the higher frequency of the motor is not as easily picked up by most humans ears as much as a 200mhz buzz is.

Thats completely normal . Tho you can quite it down a tiny bit if you go in to the naza assistant and in the tab for the gimbals settings change the servo frequency to 400mhz Which will make it seem as if its quieter being the higher frequency of the motor is not as easily picked up by most humans ears as much as a 200mhz buzz is.
THANK YOU also how do I bind my wifi I cant scan the box code my stupid camera wont take the picture do I manuel put in the mac address and I did then it wont pair together is there a good youtube link or can someone here tell me how to bind with my app thanks guys/ frustrated about now

one thing I found tends to work on my tablet that dont have a very good camera on it. Is i have to have the code be in really good bright light for it to scan the code.

one thing I found tends to work on my tablet that dont have a very good camera on it. Is i have to have the code be in really good bright light for it to scan the code.
I HAVE A GOOD TABLET ALSO THE PROMLEM IS WHEN I GO TO THE APP GO INTO BINDING say scan qc then goes black like the camera on the tablet wont pop on in the app I have a serpert qc scanner app from play store but again when in vision app under binding and when I hit scan qc getting nothing hope this makes sense to you sorry for the caps also is there another way to capture qc code other then vision app pia

My tablet is pretty good to. Tho it just dont seem to like to always scan the code in dim light esp florescent lights. But it does at least open the part of the app were it had the box that frames the code and I can see it on the screen but it just wont detect it or scan.

You might have to wait for some one else to chim in on how to do it another way such as with the mac address or a 3rd party code scanner that works.

My tablet is pretty good to. Tho it just dont seem to like to always scan the code in dim light esp florescent lights. But it does at least open the part of the app were it had the box that frames the code and I can see it on the screen but it just wont detect it or scan.

You might have to wait for some one else to chim in on how to do it another way such as with the mac address or a 3rd party code scanner that works.
ok this is whats happening I can go to my cell phone with the app when it ask to bind, qc I hit the button then the camera show where you have to square it up no problem with the cell phone,but when I open the app on my tablet go to bind it ask to scan I hit the button I just get a black out with nothing no camera no outline square for it to scan unlike my phone has anyone had this problem oh I am using a Toshiba tablet android system so the main issue is when I go to scan I get a black screen no photo no little square areas were you have to hold until it scans is there any other way maybe a app from play store that I can scan and it will install it on vision app?? thanks guys

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic