Phantom Vision Wont Light up or start

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm in need of help if anyone can do so. my controller and wifi extender is fully charged also by battery . The problem I'm having is when I turn on my controller it lights up green and press the battery once it shows 3 solid green bars and one flashing bar. When I go to press and hold the battery power button again , the battery lights up and turn off when I release it and the drone does nothing. if I hold the power button on the battery for around 5 seconds or more all 4 lights are solid but the red light inside of the button indicator flash red and turn off again after 30 seconds but still no sound from the Phantom Drone...Can someone give me a direction to clear this up '' major thanks in advance

Have you ever had it start up before? If not, this might just be a technique thing. Press the battery button once and immediately release (just one quick "click") wait about half a second then press and hold. If you've timed it right you should see the green bars light up one after the other then you should get the beep.

If this is a new problem where previously you have been able to start the aircraft then the first thing to do is clean the battery and data contact pins in the battery bay of the Vision, and clean the female battery terminals and data pads on the battery. Either a proprietary electrical contact cleaner spray or alcohol and a q-tip can be used. While you're in the battery bay have a check that the wires from the terminals up to the main board are soundly attached.

I am having the exact same problem!!! It was flying just fine this morning. Then this afternoon it stopped turning on! What did you you do to solve your problem?

Pull_Up said:
Have you ever had it start up before? If not, this might just be a technique thing. Press the battery button once and immediately release (just one quick "click") wait about half a second then press and hold. If you've timed it right you should see the green bars light up one after the other then you should get the beep.

If this is a new problem where previously you have been able to start the aircraft then the first thing to do is clean the battery and data contact pins in the battery bay of the Vision, and clean the female battery terminals and data pads on the battery. Either a proprietary electrical contact cleaner spray or alcohol and a q-tip can be used. While you're in the battery bay have a check that the wires from the terminals up to the main board are soundly attached.

I've been flying a Phantom 1.1 for about a year but just got a Vision + that wouldn't turn on. It turned out to be exactly this, not doing the button press correctly.

mmvideoproductions said:
if I hold the power button on the battery for around 5 seconds or more all 4 lights are solid but the red light inside of the button indicator flash red and turn off again after 30 seconds

FYI this shows you the condition of the battery, all four bars lit, 90-100% charge capacity, then it goes down with each light that isnt lit

I still after 100 times get this wrong, cant count how many times ive swtiched the quad on and walked away and realised the bloody thing hasnt started up :oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing