Phantom Vision+ Wind

Here you can watch Phantom at really windy scenario: (that guy is a funny and reliable DJI products tester, check his videos :lol: )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00BtVm9Qknw[/youtube]

I upgraded from the P2v to the +

Yes on windy day it is still very good, well worth the upgrade.

The gimbal can move so far as to catch the props or landing gear when you flying to the limit. With no wind and stable flying you will never see that.

So my fix? I film in zoomed in mode. This fixed two problems. On a windy say it keeps the edges of the phantom out of the shot and it also minuses the barrel distortion form the stock lens.

ResevorDG said:

The gimbal can move so far as to catch the props or landing gear when you flying to the limit. With no wind and stable flying you will never see that.

So my fix? I film in zoomed in mode. This fixed two problems. On a windy say it keeps the edges of the phantom out of the shot and it also minuses the barrel distortion form the stock lens.

You mean the 85 degree mode? not zoomed in just not wide angle. I only see two options next to each filming mode

midwestjeff said:
ResevorDG said:

You mean the 85 degree mode? not zoomed in just not wide angle. I only see two options next to each filming mode

Yes that's what I mean. I forgot the right terminology.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1