Phantom Vision 2+ plus upgrades & extras!

Reaction score
DJI Phantom vision 2+ plus loads of extras! £650

Listed on Ebay - eBay

This Phantom is in great condition - never crashed and always well looked after - never been subject to a landing - only hand catches.

I've done lots of upgrades on her, so, the contents included in this sale are:-

- Phantom Vision 2 Plus
- 5.8Ghz RC transmitter plus the wi-fi extender
- Foil mod - to improve compass reliability and satellite acquisition
- Upgraded Taoglas GPS - larger 4mm GPS unit means Phantom gets quick and accurate satellite lock - this means that where I live, I get 11 satellites and acquisition is really quick. See here for details of upgrade -

How to: Taoglas 4mm GPS antenna upgrade for the DJI Phantom 2

- Carbon fibre gimbal guard to protect gimbal in the event of a crash - this Phantom has never been crashed but this adds that extra protection in case of unforeseen accident.
- Gimbal saver - fits around the gimbal to minimise the chances of separation in the event of a hard landing or crash - again, this Phantom has never been crashed, but I just wanted that added insurance!

- FPVLR stage 2 upgrade - unbelievable distance and video performance from these outstanding antennas - this cost over $200 new only 8 months ago. This replaces the stock antenna and is fantastic - it is a just have for the Phantom - see here for details - STAGE 2 KIT - Pilot's side

- R/C Controller mod tilt arm - now control the camera pitch from the remote control unit
- new aluminium bracket on the RC to attach neck straps
- 2 DJI 5200 mAh intelligent batteries - both working fine
- 2 DJI battery chargers so that both batteries can be charged at the same time
- charging lead for wi-fi extender
- most up to date firmware
- original set of props plus an extra set of props - all in a secure tube
- Original box along with manuals
- original toolkit including prop spanner plus dampers etc
- one set of prop guards - never unwrapped or used
- original SD card - 4Gb - never used

I've owned this Phantom from last August and it is in great condition with no expense spared on her! I've got the original invoice from BuzzFlyer showing that the basic Phantom cost £979 but don't forget the other extras that I've added on.

I cam demonstrate the Phantom flying if required.

(There is a waterproof case which all the kit fits into perfectly - this is NOT - repeat not - included in the sale, but can be purchased separately for £60 cash.)

I'm looking for £650.00 for all these items.

Collecting in person is needed - from HR9 - Herefordshire area in UK.

Cash on collection is preferred payment, but would accept PayPal.

Any questions or if you would like samples of videos / photos, then email me and I'll send some back.

This is listed on Ebay under this hyperlink - eBay

Listed elsewhere locally, so reserve right to end item if sold before the end of the auction.

The only reason I'm selling her is because I've upgraded to P3Pro and am getting earache about having two drones...!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik