Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

OK so I've sorted out the rc mount :)
www.thingiverse.com/thing:1533548
This one is tested it works well you still need to drill for the tripod and use whichever method of fixing.

Last edited:
Looks like that may have improved upon FPVLR's way of attaching to the metal bar?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looks like that may have improved upon FPVLR's way of attaching to the metal bar?

Just about perfect, even done a stress test.
It clicks a little but is not tight once in I have shaken the mount and it seems to hold really good at the same time easily removed ;)

No you'll break that cheap DJI bar off there before you break that printed mount

Last edited:
Hey db, hows the 6.6 compare to the 5.2??
P3S w/ multistar 6.6. 39:20
5.2. 37:12
P3P. 6.6. 34:30
5.2. 32:00

The multistar 6.6 is TOO HEAVY for the either a/c it takes off fine, it hovers fine, it flies fine! But if you brake too fast, it struggles too stabilize & seems like it wants to do a backflip! Then when you get to 10% and try to make it back to yer feet it struggles and is hard to control , ending w/ (2) poor landings so far!
The 5.2 is KING! No probs![emoji41]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Just about perfect, even done a stress test.
It clicks a little but is not tight once in I have shaken the mount and it seems to hold really good at the same time easily removed ;)
Any chance of a photo of the mount on your remote ?

P3S w/ multistar 6.6. 39:20
5.2. 37:12
P3P. 6.6. 34:30
5.2. 32:00

The multistar 6.6 is TOO HEAVY for the either a/c it takes off fine, it hovers fine, it flies fine! But if you brake too fast, it struggles too stabilize & seems like it wants to do a backflip! Then when you get to 10% and try to make it back to yer feet it struggles and is hard to control , ending w/ (2) poor landings so far!
The 5.2 is KING! No probs![emoji41]
gotcha man!! Uh db, you think I'd be able to mount this thing on my controller??

Phantom Terminator Extreme Linear Kit - Midwest Horizon FPV Antennas

Not that exact one, but I have tried horizon antennas and they do produce! But now we have Terminator! I just got done w/ a near 50000 ft flight UNBOOSTED on my p3p! Holy F

Edit: fell short of HP! Mis-judged the direct crosswind! Oh well!
Still 50000 out UNBOOSTED[emoji41]

Not that exact one, but I have tried horizon antennas and they do produce! But now we have Terminator! I just got done w/ a near 50000 ft flight UNBOOSTED on my p3p! Holy F

Edit: fell short of HP! Mis-judged the direct crosswind! Oh well!
Still 50000 out UNBOOSTED[emoji41]
I'll second that ,,,,,,, HOLY Crap Batman

Any chance of a photo of the mount on your remote ?

No problem I'll be putting it on tripod and posting in a little while.

Db 50,000' that's crazy you'll be able to pick up all your parts from the shops with your drone soon :eek:

Pics of the tripod mount :)
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Db I'm massively impressed. I noticed there was some battery cell deviation is this just false reading due to the battery mod or does this tend to happen when you drain it down to 3%

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT