Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

could you link to the 3d printed antenna holder thing? I could not find it.

I've just designed an rc holder just printing now so I would wait till I've tested it.
I have left it with no hole so it can be drilled to receive whatever fitting, there are two holes at the top end to fit the dbs ITelite.
Other antennas amps etc can be fitted by drilling separate holes where you please :) Www.thingiverse.com/thing:1531801 the bit where the rc handle fits in needs a little filing and holes for dbs are a bit out (note to self check batteries in calipers) you can elongate these with a drill.
if your antenna wires come out the bottom of rc you will probably have to drill a hole for those.
if you want the sketchup file for editing ask and I'll put it up on thingiverse ;)

Last edited:
Thats dope seb! U selling these i could use another one. How much $

I could do although I would like to refine a few bits first I would maybe call this a prototype lol a bit of filing with a drill not fun and does your one clip in on the handle or just kinda sit snugly

I've just designed an rc holder just printing now so I would wait till I've tested it.
I have left it with no hole so it can be drilled to receive whatever fitting, there are two holes at the top end to fit the dbs ITelite.
Other antennas amps etc can be fitted by drilling separate holes where you please :) Www.thingiverse.com/thing:1531801 the bit where the rc handle fits in needs a little filing and holes for dbs are a bit out (note to self check batteries in calipers) you can elongate these with a drill.
if your antenna wires come out the bottom of rc you will probably have to drill a hole for those.
if you want the sketchup file for editing ask and I'll put it up on thingiverse ;)

It keeps giving me the 404 error, did you remove it Seb ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dangggggggggggg. Im scared. This antenna gives me the ability to fly far enough that my bird wouldnt be able yo get back to me........... That suspense is worth $200.

When you can take the p3 stardard out 7 miles with NO boosters, I call it "the tool for the job" not overkill[emoji41]
maaaaaan db, are you still gunna hold onto your boosters then?? I'm gunna have an expensive 4W 5.8 laying around since this kit is so **** good!

Woh Tom just said the UK is working on a model for the standard, a 5.8 panel and 2.4ghz panel! You planning on sticking with the 15 turn over the 5.8 panel db?

Last edited:
maaaaaan db, are you still gunna hold onto your boosters then?? I'm gunna have an expensive 4W 5.8 laying around since this kit is so **** good!

Woh Tom just said the UK is working on a model for the standard, a 5.8 panel and 2.4ghz panel! You planning on sticking with the 15 turn over the 5.8 panel db?
I contacted Will about being a test pilot for the p3s/p2v+products (hes got unknown as the usa p3p/a tester)
Hopefully I get my hands on the 5.8(1)/2.4(2) panel terminator extreme to test for us standard guys!
The 15 turn was 1-outa-15 antennas i've tried for 5.8 control signal! It's the best I've found so far! When I do find a better one, I will start using it. I'm always looking for improvements and I use the best that I can find no matter how big or odd of a combination[emoji41]

Dangggggggggggg. Im scared. This antenna gives me the ability to fly far enough that my bird wouldnt be able yo get back to me........... That suspense is worth $200.
Drone-z what kind of battery mod are you running. I can run out of battery just stock with my P3a.

I contacted Will about being a test pilot for the p3s/p2v+products (hes got unknown as the usa p3p/a tester)
Hopefully I get my hands on the 5.8(1)/2.4(2) panel terminator extreme to test for us standard guys!
The 15 turn was 1-outa-15 antennas i've tried for 5.8 control signal! It's the best I've found so far! When I do find a better one, I will start using it. I'm always looking for improvements and I use the best that I can find no matter how big or odd of a combination[emoji41]
Start using it for pizza delivery.

Last edited:
If your listening Horizon, come on lets get this test going! There's a huge crowd of standard guys awaiting this kinda product!

wow 1 out of 15??? You gunna hold on to your boosters then? Sucks about the battery limitation!

wow 1 out of 15??? You gunna hold on to your boosters then? Sucks about the battery limitation!
What battery limit? I'm testing diff and new batts every flight too, it'll be this year when one of us will figure out a 45 min flight[emoji41]
So yeah, we better hang on to those boosters just in case!
And I think yer still gonna need the 5.8 booster to get past 6-7 miles no matter how big the antenna!

What battery limit? I'm testing diff and new batts every flight too, it'll be this year when one of us will figure out a 45 min flight[emoji41]
So yeah, we better hang on to those boosters just in case!
And I think yer still gonna need the 5.8 booster to get past 6-7 miles no matter how big the antenna!
These drones are amazing, and you guys that have been around here a while can squeeze every ounce of performance out of them!!!

Reactions: dirtybum
It keeps giving me the 404 error, did you remove it Seb ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yep sorry p3p Canada I was a bit fast on posting it my calipers batt was low so it was giving me slightly wrong readings. I've completely redesigned it though will be posting again later.
It's 6 in the morning here though so gotta get some sleep. ;)

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT