Phantom slide lever doesnt work in PV2+

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... cause the other 6 channels are already being used by other things...

sidebox said:
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... cause the other 6 channels are already being used by other things...

LOL for those who don't understand sarcasm...

Just vaguely because memory will get to me...
1+2 is one of the sticks (up/down, left/right)
3+4 is the other stick (up/down, left/right)
5+6 is toggle s1 and s2.
Which leaves winner winner chicken dinner Channel 7.

Can someone elaborate for me and confirm what is what.
Thanks

Mako79 said:
sidebox said:

5+6 is toggle s1 and s2.

Thanks

I suppose I just don't get the punchline... usually sarcasm is based on something.

sidebox said:
Mako79 said:
sidebox said:

5+6 is toggle s1 and s2.

Thanks

I suppose I just don't get the punchline... usually sarcasm is based on something.

sometimes it is based on other people just not getting it?? :mrgreen: ;)

Re: 7th channel on 3.06

sting808 said:
85 Euro + shipping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_BCFMs-Yeg

http://dronexpert.nl/dji-phantom-2-visi ... tallation/

Upgraded to 3.06 from 3.04. It is a hardware solution that taps into NAZA/controls. Calibration done on proprietary inline circuit board so it is independent of the DJI Software Apps.

What weight has the device ?
for my country customs to not retain the package have to be a flat envelope < 2 grams and have to say example or gift on declaration & 1 dollar. If they retain it it is a real hell to get it!

As to the original post... I also hear that the channel 7 limitation for the p2vp is going to be "unlocked" in a firmware update this next week. This will allow the 7th channel to work with no hacks/or hardware installs (except the lever on the tx)

rrmccabe said:
I was not aware it worked without the app. But its not supposed to work as DJI doesnt have channel 7 support for the P2V+

As long you aren't running the app it will work.

Seem you 2 have a broken V+ cause with mine it never worked before and this forum is filled with user asking to re-enable the 7th channel.
DJI announced yesterday that in the next firmware update it will be reinstalled.
Fingers crossed.

ToThePoint said:
rrmccabe said:
I was not aware it worked without the app. But its not supposed to work as DJI doesnt have channel 7 support for the P2V+

As long you aren't running the app it will work.

Seem you 2 have a broken V+ cause with mine it never worked before and this forum is filled with user asking to re-enable the 7th channel.
DJI announced yesterday that in the next firmware update it will be reinstalled.
Fingers crossed.

I dont think somethig is broke. I think what disables the "channel 7" is the App.
May be DJi will remove de object on firmware so de app cant disable nothing or they will be enable the fonction with a new app release...

Who knows .. but be sure that my PV2+ lever works as long as you do nothing else than moving it inmediatly after turning on the quad. Then if you go the app and then exit it wil not work :geek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers