Phantom slide lever doesnt work in PV2+

Reaction score
7th channel on 3.06

Is there any way to enable the 7th channel on 3.06? I have the rear lever for controlling the camera tilt, but I can't find a way to get it activated on this firmware.

Re: 7th channel on 3.06

so what happens when you have the lever in the full down possition and return the camera to full up with on screen buttons?? does moving the physical lever try and overdrive the camera or does nothing happen but when you move the lever back towards down does it then start moving the camera down even if you didn't move the lever all the way to the up possition??

it would make more sense to have a sprung loaded centre off switch on the tranny that you just held down or up and the camera moved accordingly. when you let go and it centres itself the camera stays put at the set angle. 'simples' as the meerkats say.

I have the Dronexpert system. Immediately after setting the system as per the instructions this is what happens. Move the lever on the controller a very very small way and the camera on the phantom just moves and bit and stops , move it a bit more and the camera moves a bit more and stops. So you can move the camera in small bits from straight down through 45 degress which looks straight forward. However after reassembling the Phantom I have found that when tried out in the open when you move the lever on the back of the controller it goes (in a very smoth manner) from straight down to straight forward however small a move you make on the contoller lever. If you look on the Dutch website it shows the camera moving in increments but it is not my impression after use. The full move to me is my preference as when used with an upward and forward movement of the Phanton it should give some very pleasing results. I will quiz the excellent Dutch people however just in case I am not doing the programming of the module correctly. There was a brief flurry on this forum of somebody who found how to make the 7th channel work in software only but it has to be reprogrammed every flight. This is of course is not ideal. Ah sorry I missed a bit so an add on edit. Using the buttons on the phone does nothing to the controller lever they are totally independent. i.e. when you move the camera on the phone the lever on the controller does not move at all. There is no mechnical connection. This is shown on the Dronexpert website that sells the modification
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX3MaGIqqCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_BCFMs-Yeg

Jetfixer said:
Is there any way to enable the 7th channel on 3.06? I have the rear lever for controlling the camera tilt, but I can't find a way to get it activated on this firmware.

This is the tread you want to follow, they hopefully have a solution in the works and should be released shortly.
The other app mentioned by someone is not working good.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13496&start=1720

We that is the thread , but it's been dead lately , maybe they gave up on it ?
I've asked about and really haven't got a expense from them lately.

Mori55 said:
We that is the thread , but it's been dead lately , maybe they gave up on it ?
I've asked about and really haven't got a expense from them lately.

As you know he is on a trip right now and will be back later this week. His buddy might still work on this, think he also said that they needed to test with the new firmware.
The new app they are working on also have several other features that will need to be ok before release so it is not only the ch.7

Hi,

I installed the phantom lever on a PV2+ .

The lever works well as long as i dont run the DJI Vision App.

I switch on PV2+ , switch on transmiter and Extender too, i move the lever on 100%travel and the camera moves proportionally on its 100%travel too. All seems to be well. But, when i enter DJI APP the lever stops working.

I tried with Vision+ utility Pro and DJI App too, by activating titl control & calibrating but it doesn´t work neither.

I have last version of all app & firmware.

Do you have any idea about what may be happening. :roll: :?:

Thanks.

I was not aware it worked without the app. But its not supposed to work as DJI doesnt have channel 7 support for the P2V+

Alexbar said:
Hi,

I switch on PV2+ , switch on transmiter and Extender too, i move the lever on 100%travel and the camera moves proportionally on its 100%travel too. All seems to be well. But, when i enter DJI APP the lever stops working.

I tried with Vision+ utility Pro and DJI App too, by activating titl control & calibrating but it doesn´t work neither.

Thanks.

What's happening is exactly what is supposed to happen per DJI limitations set for the Vision Plus...

You described it perfectly...

The channel 7enabler on Vision plus utility ran into some snags and they are working things out.

Wonder if any of you dronexpert channel seven guys can show some + video when tilting up and down ? Kinda of loseing hope on the channel seven app. They seem to be having issues getting it working right.
Just wondering how smooth it tilts when taking video.

Hey Alexbar if you want to skip all the BS and get the 7th channel functioning from the transmitter while the app is running, go ahead and order the 7th Ch. feature from dronexpert.nl... Im waiting for mine now, there supposed to start shipping out orders next week... :D

DBS said:
Alexbar said:
Hi,

Thanks.

What's happening is exactly what is supposed to happen per DJI limitations set for the Vision Plus...

The channel 7enabler on Vision plus utility ran into some snags and they are working things out.

Thanks DBS, may be on a Version 2.0 of Vision utility Pro may be work? What do you think..

Alexbar said:
DBS said:
Alexbar said:
Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks DBS, may be on a Version 2.0 of Vision utility Pro may be work? What do you think..

Why channel 7 , if it seems implemented on Channel 1 when i go to the RC vision assistant ? When i move the lever on transmitter, the channel 1 on RC Vission Asstant moves channel 1.

Why channel 7 , if it seems implemented on Channel 1 when i go to the RC vision assistant ? When i move the lever on transmitter, the channel 1 on RC Vission Asstant moves channel 1.

you're new too.. hey there, welcome to our hell.

I've gone ahead and ordered the upgrade from droneexpert.nl. Am I right in thinking that the slider works, but their tilt function does not? The tilt seems like a useless function to me anyway. As long as the slider works, I'll be happy.

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
Did anyone ever figure out why DJI did not enable channel 7 in the first place?

And can you explain me why is named Channel 7 and not Channel 1 or something else ? :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic