Phantom confused

He is confused if he has a standard or a pro- no need for added confusion throwing the advanced into the mix...

Totally disagree. I have the P4A, my 2nd model actually as the first crashed into a cliff - lack of side sensors part of the problem. It also has an updated camera over the P4, same as P4P. (reason I bought it). It's quite possible that he has that model if bought more recently.

Reactions: Ansia
Totally disagree. I have the P4A, my 2nd model actually as the first crashed into a cliff - lack of side sensors part of the problem. It also has an updated camera over the P4, same as P4P. (reason I bought it). It's quite possible that he has that model if bought more recently.
I’m not sure what you think you disagree with- I was having a tongue and cheek joke with @Ansia. You have completely missed the context and relavence.

Reactions: Ansia
I’m not sure what you think you disagree with- I was having a tongue and cheek joke with @Ansia. You have completely missed the context and relavence.

You're not sure what I think, I disagree with? I disagree with what you wrote. Also, let me assure you that my cognitive powers are extremely good. I don't need to think I disagree agree with you, I just do.

I can only go on what you wrote. If you want to have a private in-joke with someone, give them a call. They might pick up on the nuance in your voice. I can only read the words.

You're not sure what I think, I disagree with? I disagree with what you wrote. Also, let me assure you that my cognitive powers are extremely good. I don't need to think I disagree agree with you, I just do.

I can only go on what you wrote. If you want to have a private in-joke with someone, give them a call. They might pick up on the nuance in your voice. I can only read the words.
You are stealing the thread from it's original purpose. Please stay on topic.

Edit: you can still buy the original Phantom 4 on DJI's website.

Phantom 4 (Refurbished Unit) - DJI Mobile Online Store (United States)

Last edited:

If you read the whole thread you might have picked up two things, the OP wasn’t confused about which model he had- rather there was an assumption that compass calibration routines might be different across the models -and- my response to Ansia concerned the absence of rear sensors on the advanced. I was responding to him directly, he got it. There was nothing left for you to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures