Phantom 5 Leaks

On DJI website, there is a teaser about an event in NY on January 23rd 2018 at 10 am EST : "Adventure unfolds".

The teaser deals a lot with some crap such as molecular...

Is it a new foldable nano drone ?
Or a new P5 with foldable design ?

Who knows. Just one week to wait.

Reactions: Dronefriend
To add to my desire of the P5, I would REALLY like DJI to have the next radio controllers to have removable batteries so we can just pop in a different battery in the field. Also, it REALLY irks me to no end that we have to send in our RC to DJI for a battery replacement.

I'm sure this won't happen a long with my other desires of having an internal memory and/or two micro SD card stots and a folding design.

Removable battery for controllers would be great. I was looking forward to see what the Phantom 5 would bring to the table. I guess 2019 for the P5?

Earlier in this thread, I put it forward that I'd like internal memory, and low and behold, DJI released the Mavic Air with 8 gb of internal memory. I'm not going to say that is too small and nothing to write home about, but it is a step in the right direction.

Also, this thread started out with the renderings of a Phantom with a different camera and obstacle avoidance on the top. After the Mavic Air was released with the Mavic name, I'm believing that DJI will probably continue the Phantom line pretty much as it is but with incremental upgrades and not just a larger Mavic Pro as I had hoped. I was hoping that those renderings were of a test mule and not of the actual bird, but I think it may very well be. Better this and better that like more flight modes, gesture controls, better camera and OA on top will probably be the P5.

I can guarantee that the P5 will be announced very soon! I just ordered another P4P because I was tired of waiting for the new P5...

It will be any day now! haha

Reactions: why
I can guarantee that the P5 will be announced very soon! I just ordered another P4P because I was tired of waiting for the new P5...

It will be any day now! haha
Good choice. Even if a P5 were to be announced tomorrow, it would be months before availability, and 6 months from then, before all the initial FW bugs were squashed. :cool:

if (4) lenses true, IMO, one will be standard & others will be optional @ $$??/lens...

if (4) lenses true, IMO, one will be standard & others will be optional @ $$??/lens...

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

747.jpg

Reactions: Tomas Wangen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello