Phantom 4pro won’t start

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 pro. It turns on fin and connects with my controller and tablet. Unit lights up and has a constant chirp (see attached). The props move slightly on every chirp. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Edshr1
Did you crash it? Do you see any error messages in DJI GO?

No crash and no error message
How about a little more detail of what you are experiencing. Is it possible you are attempting to fly in a restricted area by chance?

How about a little more detail of what you are experiencing. Is it possible you are attempting to fly in a restricted area by chance?
I am in my driveway where I have flown several times. I turn my tablet on and my control. Then I turn on my drone Andy the battery lights up, the unit starts chirping and the blades twitch on the chirp. I try to start and nothing happens

I am in my driveway where I have flown several times. I turn my tablet on and my control. Then I turn on my drone Andy the battery lights up, the unit starts chirping and the blades twitch on the chirp. I try to start and nothing happens
That is why I asked about the NFZ. If you are in in one of these, the aircraft ( App ) will not allow you to takeoff. Have you updated the Go app recently? You need to check the NFZ maps to make sure...

This ESC chirping is normally the sign of some type of hardware failure. Perhaps someone that is more knowledgeable in repairing Phantoms will chime in. Or you could contact DJI Support or a repair shop for help.

Without error messages, it'll be hard to diagnose the source of the errors. And the ESC beeping at startup, as msinger said, is a sign of hardware malfunction.
Try connecting it to DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom 4 and both reset to factory defaults and refresh the firmware.

Reactions: Hounddog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic