Phantom 4 remote won't connect to drone

Reaction score
I have a p4 just purchased as used. I cannot seem to the controller to connect to the drone, keeps coming up on app. as not connected. Tried all the steps in the manual get as far as check frequency and nothing happens. Controller battery and flight battery are at 100%
Any help would be appreciated.

I have a p4 just purchased as used. I cannot seem to the controller to connect to the drone, keeps coming up on app. as not connected. Tried all the steps in the manual get as far as check frequency and nothing happens. Controller battery and flight battery are at 100%
Any help would be appreciated.
Assuming the unit worked when you bought it using the sellers device and cable, have you tried using another usb cable, deleting the app and reinstalling it on your device. Did you go through the sign in process for the app, you can check in the app in the ‘me’ section to see if you are logged in? What device are you using?

Where do you find the ME section ?? I am using a Samsung Galaxy tab S2 tablet. Sorry for the late reply.

Where do you find the ME section ?? I am using a Samsung Galaxy tab S2 tablet. Sorry for the late reply.
Open up the app, first screen, bottom right corner tap ME. At least that’s where it is on my iOS version. Top right hand corner and you should see a cog/gear, tap there and at the bottom of the next screen you should be able to see your log in status.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20