Phantom 4 pro+

Reaction score
Hi
Please can you tell me if the pro + screen can give you access to all the functions that would be available say on an iPad mini?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi
Please can you tell me if the pro + screen can give you access to all the functions that would be available say on an iPad mini?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
The short answer is no. Not being able to use 3rd party apps is the biggest problem with the Pro + along with a small screen size. And why I did not buy the Pro +. I want to be able to use other apps like Autopilot to fly the Phantom 4 Pro. IMO a Ipad mini 4 with its full tablet capabilities is the best setup for flying the Phantom 4 Pro. It is much better to have a tablet that hold all your flight apps and plaining apps that can be separated from the controller when you are not flying. It gives you much more flexibility.

Here's a good review explaining what the P4P+ remote controller can and cannot do:

Reactions: davideo0
There are some features that are only available in the iOS app. There are no significant ones that are cut out of the android app (including the p4p+). The only one I can think of off hand is the focus peaking in manual focus mode but I know there is at least 1 or 2 other small things that are not present in the android version.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94