Phantom 4 pro with Flir vue pro & pro R

Reaction score
Hi guys i need some informations about the thermal cameras like flir vue pro and pro R. I have phantom 4 pro wants to mount this thermal camera for solar panel and transmission lines inspection. anybody can suggest me which camera is siuitable for the inspections. Thank you.

I never heard of any way to mount a different camera on a P4 or any variant of P4 than the one that is built into it. You have to get into the Inspire 2 and interchangeable cameras before you can do that, and you're looking at about a $10,000 investment.

To do this type of work i would highly recommend the R version so you can actually measure temperatures. If your only using it to inspect Solar i wouldn't bother with a gimbal setup. Just attach camera with a GoPro style mount and connect to video TX. Cheaper and easy. I have a 30Hz FLIR Pro R for sale if interested. 13mm / 640 like new,

To do this type of work i would highly recommend the R version so you can actually measure temperatures. If your only using it to inspect Solar i wouldn't bother with a gimbal setup. Just attach camera with a GoPro style mount and connect to video TX. Cheaper and easy. I have a 30Hz FLIR Pro R for sale if interested. 13mm / 640 like new,
Hi kodeman101, do you still have that FLIR Vue 336 R for sale?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie