Phantom 4 pro + Wanted remote.

Reaction score
I have enjoyed my Phantom 4 plus. Flew great. No crashes etc.

Stored it away for winter. Got it out to charge everything up. Update software etc. The remote control battery would not charge. Common problem.

So I am now between three camps so to speak. My choices.............

1. Sell my lovely Phantom 4 pro +, + 2 good batteries etc but without the remote.
or
2. Buy another phantom 4 Pro + remote, perhaps someone has wrecked theirs but still has the remote?

So any buyers or sellers from the list above? I am in the uk by the way.

Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received! (polite ones that is)

Last edited:
Might be a good time to change to the standard remote 300F. It will allow you to add a larger screen such as an iPad. Less expensive as well. Wish I could help but I'm on the other side of the pond.

You might get lucky and find a used one with @D D S . They get used units in now and again. I bought a NonPLUS Tx from them for my P4 recently.

That's correct. If you want a screen I would suggest using a CrystalSky. I had the E with the built-in screen but switched to the 300F with a 7.85" CrystalSky and found it made a big difference.

Mr.G

Reactions: TontoFAC and Frankc
Who or What is D D S?
To answer your question he is a vender here that carry’s
DJI as well as repairs. You contact with a problem they
send you a shipping label ,give you a qoute and if you don't
like it sends it back all on their dime. DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop
Only thing is I’m not sure if they do that outside of the US.
Highly recommend them.

As you suggest its USA only for their service. It does sound good too. I think I will end up buying a controller and selling the old one, as a whole, for parts. Through my recent searches I can see how expensive even the smallest parts are. Someone will get a bargain.

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm. I had same issue on a different controller. I simply sent it to DJI and vwalla. Dead beat Batt. They dropped in a new one and I have an extra controller. (For a P4P) not a plus.

I have a P4P+ as well. Love it as you do. I would for the hell of it see if DJI can repair the controller since DDS cannot do that overseas.

I use both controllers and prefer the GL300F. I use an IPad with it. By the way my 300E has a battery issue too. Won't charge all the way. I really hate that expensive thing.

Hi Frank
Try ebay seller "kgarden1212" on uk ebay. Sometimes has Pro plus controllers in for about 250 quid, great quality, great service. I've had a bit of stuff of him and it's always been delivered inside a couple of days. He's got a couple of P4Ps without battery or controller for £339 each at the moment on the bay.

John

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj