Phantom 4 Pro V2 - Camera Wheel not functioning properly since firmware update

Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro V 2

Since the latest firmware update, the camera wheel when you turn it the wheel skips and jumps settings.

By turning just 1 click my go from ISO of 100 to 800 as an example. It's random.

This is for all 3 manual camera functions.

It's becoming a pain and slows you down to take shots. To take video is a nightmare. You have to do it manually via the app.

I hooked up via assistant and you can't downgrade the firmware. I refreshed the firmware but this did not fix ??

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers

Marty

Reactions: DKG13CC
Phantom 4 Pro V 2

Since the latest firmware update, the camera wheel when you turn it the wheel skips and jumps settings.

By turning just 1 click my go from ISO of 100 to 800 as an example. It's random.

This is for all 3 manual camera functions.

It's becoming a pain and slows you down to take shots. To take video is a nightmare. You have to do it manually via the app.

I hooked up via assistant and you can't downgrade the firmware. I refreshed the firmware but this did not fix ??

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers

Marty

Im having the same issue. Its like every click jumps +/- 1.0 EV

Reactions: Forestjim
Same here tonight. At first I thought it was a bit touchy but today it was all over the place. It would jump in large increments as well as scrolling through actions (f stop, iso, shutter speed, etc) without me actually clicking the wheel. Not useful when trying to get some good footage and limited batteries, for now.

Same here tonight. At first I thought it was a bit touchy but today it was all over the place. It would jump in large increments as well as scrolling through actions (f stop, iso, shutter speed, etc) without me actually clicking the wheel. Not useful when trying to get some good footage and limited batteries, for now.
I'm hearing you

Hopefully, this is the fix. There has just been released a firmware fix
I'm doing it now
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 5.51.42 pm.png

Awesome! When did this firmware become available? I did all updates before my flight and it was the worst it ever performed. I will do new update today hopefully it works. Thanks for sharing.

Yes... the firmware update only just got released yesterday. The wheel camera adjustments are now fixed.
I have not had a fly as yet, but I took some pictures inside. All good

Last edited:
I reported this same thing here on 10/8.
Was out on a job. Started up and couldn’t fly. Message in ago said I had to do an update. So I did.
Then the right finger wheel was wacky ever since.

Yes... the firmware update only just got released yesterday. The wheel camera adjustments are now fixed.
I have not had a fly as yet, but I took some pictures inside. All good

Did the update, all good here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan