Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (now official)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
The Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 is now official. Check out the FCC documents here.

3785001-0.png

Reactions: rytymu
I could be crazy but for some reason I thought some of these drones could use the 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands simultaneously. This one at a glance seems unable to. Am I nuts??

What’s new on it? Just the props? We will see this released at NAB2018 so beginning of April. Do you think the obsidian color way will get this. No camera upgrades.

I could be crazy but for some reason I thought some of these drones could use the 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands simultaneously. This one at a glance seems unable to. Am I nuts??
The P4 pro gives you the choice of 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz.
It can use either .. but not at the same time.
Having the option to swap bands helps you to avoid interference.

So what does this mean? Is it the P4P version 2? What is the deal about the Amazon link?

I clicked on your link above,(here), and it got me here.

FCC ID SS3-WM331S1801 Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

At the top you will see this:
An FCC ID is the product ID assigned by the FCC to identify wireless products in the market. The FCC chooses 3 or 5 character "Grantee" codes to identify the business that created the product. For example, the grantee code for FCC ID: SS3-WM331S1801 is SS3. The remaining characters of the FCC ID, -WM331S1801, are often associated with the product model, but they can be random. These letters are chosen by the applicant. In addition to the application, the FCC also publishes internal images, external images, user manuals, and test results for wireless devices. They can be under the "exhibits" tab below.

Purchase on Amazon: Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.

Click on the Amazon link, and away you go to Amazon.

Any more details come out yet on the P4P2? Of course, I want one.

The P4 pro gives you the choice of 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz.
It can use either .. but not at the same time.
Having the option to swap bands helps you to avoid interference.
Hmmm. I thought it could use one for RC and one for video. Not sure why I thought this.

Subscribed! I want to know more details on the P4P2 as they come available. I am pretty sure this will be the one announced at NAB in Las Vegas on April 7th-12th.

Bill the Drone Reviewer on YouTube thinks the same thing. Specifically, he thinks it will be available by April 30th (product releases usually come shortly after a FCC filing).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: AnchorageAk
This new FCC filing was posted on 4/6 for what looks like a new Phantom remote controller. Perhaps it's the P4P V2 remote controller?

FCC.jpg

Reactions: AnchorageAk
Msinger. You are definitely the go to man.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31