Phantom 4 Pro v.20 controller options.

Reaction score
Please excuse me if I have missed a previously answered question
I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro Ver 2.0 NON PLUS at Best Buy in December. I use a Ipad....S9 ...whatever type screen with it it.

I have an Opportunity to buy a used controller that my seller says he bought about the same time .

His understanding is the Bird is a Phantom 4 Pro Ver 2.0 PLUS that came with the "display controller" .......this was an online auction purchase and I have no question about the honesty of the gentleman what is interested in selling to me.

In months past I believe I have read that the controller with display is not compatible with my NON PLUS BIRD.

I also seem to remember that a firmware update was in the works to allow such.

All that said...and after going to the DJI site I'm missing a yes or no answer.

This is a problematic question because so many of the forum topics I read had typos and I was unsure if the poster listed his package accurately.

I hope can say yes or no on on the question ....In April of 2019 ...will a Phantom 4 Pro Ver 2.0 Plus that came with a "PLUS display controller" work with my Version 2.0 NON PLUS bird.

The owner has offered to let me take the package and fly it....he is local.

I am thinking that maybe I could get his controller and through DJI GO do any updates WITH my non plus bird......if it does......I will try to "link" the controller

With a Go FLy prompt ill go through on screen settings and pretty much use the check list I use .....

Many thanks for your patience and insight

Rhett

The P4P V2 is only compatible with the GL300K and GL300L. Look on the back of the remote controller for the model number.

Updating a screen style or plus type phantom controller is not the same as what is done to update the non screen style.
Google.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj