Reaction score

This Little World
"Are we just a toy in hands of time?”

Created by Kostas Gur
Music: "The Time To Run" by Dexter Britain
Under Creative Commons Licence

©2017 Kostas Gur

More about the film:
The film was created with the method of Hyperlapse (moving timelapse).
It took more than 10.000 photos of aspect ratio 3:2 with size 5472 × 3648 pixels of which 2100 photos were finally selected for the film.
The photos were color graded each by each and then edited for the final result.

Equipment:
Camera DJI Phantom 4 professional quadcopter
Workstation Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15.4 quad i7
Apps:
- Litchi
- AutoPilot
- DJI GS Pro
Software:
- Adobe Lightroom (for colorgrading)
- Adobe After Effects (for stabilization)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X (final editing)

This Little World
"Are we just a toy in hands of time?”

Created by Kostas Gur
Music: "The Time To Run" by Dexter Britain
Under Creative Commons Licence

©2017 Kostas Gur

More about the film:
The film was created with the method of Hyperlapse (moving timelapse).
It took more than 10.000 photos of aspect ratio 3:2 with size 5472 × 3648 pixels of which 2100 photos were finally selected for the film.
The photos were color graded each by each and then edited for the final result.

Equipment:
Camera DJI Phantom 4 professional quadcopter
Workstation Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15.4 quad i7
Apps:
- Litchi
- AutoPilot
- DJI GS Pro
Software:
- Adobe Lightroom (for colorgrading)
- Adobe After Effects (for stabilization)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X (final editing)

Very nicely done. I am curious how frequently the photos were taken for that sort of time lapse effect?

Very nicely done. I am curious how frequently the photos were taken for that sort of time lapse effect?
Every 2sec for the jpg and every 5sec for the dng, the least interval that P4P can handle

Στάλθηκε από το 5095K μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I loved it but a little against the heavy fake blur. Maybe a little less? Just imo.

Well done, was very nice to watch.

Bravo! Fake blur blocked a lot of great views but impressive dedication to fire off 10k shots!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Yes that was one of my concerns but the concept of the video is the toyish look in order to emphasize the insignificance of some things when it has to do with time :) creative aspect

Reactions: DroneOnNDP
Yes that was one of my concerns but the concept of the video is the toyish look in order to emphasize the insignificance of some things when it has to do with time :) creative aspect

I dig it. I like the fake tilt shift effect on the shots with the gimbal down at a slight angle. Some shots that were a little closer to the 90* down mark may have had a touch too much blur due to looking straight down. The focal plane wouldn't be much different across the whole image like it is when the gimbal is only tilted down slightly and there is much more "depth" in the composition. but overall I thought it was sweet. Definitely liked it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I agree with juicedrummer.. the tilt shift is nice, albeit maybe a little strong on some of the shots - but it looks very out of place on the stuff looking down.

I agree with juicedrummer.. the tilt shift is nice, albeit maybe a little strong on some of the shots - but it looks very out of place on the stuff looking down.
I had that in mind and tried a lot of different settings in the vertical shots, but when you shot with an angle of 30 to 45 degrees and crib the appropriate hight the effect is in its best. In vertical you have to fly around 200 plus meters to achieve better results

First, very nice work and effort with it ! Also have doubts about the tilt-shift and actually I don't see any reason for a hyperlapse, almost no moving Objekts like clouds, Water etc, in my opinion you could have just filmed this and speed it up afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

First, very nice work and effort with it ! Also have doubts about the tilt-shift and actually I don't see any reason for a hyperlapse, almost no moving Objekts like clouds, Water etc, in my opinion you could have just filmed this and speed it up afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks for your post but 5472 × 3648 pixels DNG RAW for each frame with P4P I think is a very good reason.

Reactions: phigun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues