Phantom 4 Pro - Remote Controller (sans Display) with P4P+ UAV?

Yes. When you switch remote controllers, you'll need to re-link the remote controller like this (since only one can be linked to the Phantom at a time).
Thank you for the prompt reply misinger! Much appreciated.

If I buy the separate DJI displayless controller is using it just a matter of pairing the new controller with my current aircraft (what is the common term her for the flying part of the kit, not including the controller? o_O)? What impact will this action have on my switching back to the original controller with built-in display?

If I buy the separate DJI displayless controller is using it just a matter of pairing the new controller with my current aircraft (what is the common term her for the flying part of the kit, not including the controller? o_O)?
Yes.

What impact will this action have on my switching back to the original controller with built-in display?
None. I do it with my P4P often.

Yes. You must re-link the remote controller like this each time you switch.

Yes. You must re-link the remote controller like this each time you switch.

That's great news! And thank you for the link. You're incredibly helpful (and patient).

Just one more thing...
OUkBupD.jpg

After connecting to the new displayless controller will it be possible for me to fully use DJI's Goggles?

After connecting to the new displayless controller will it be possible for me to fully use DJI's Goggles?
You can connect the DJI Goggles to the USB port on the remote controller. With that setup, you will not be able to use a mobile device. When using the USB port, you'll be able to control the gimbal with your head via head tracking.

If you'd like to use both the DJI Goggles and mobile device together, you'll need to install the HDMI Output Module on the remote controller like this and connect the DJI Goggles to the HDMI port on that module. You'll also need to connect the DJI Goggles HDMI cable to a mini HDMI adapter (I use this one) or use a mini HDMI to micro HDMI cable. This setup will be equivalent to using the DJI Goggles with a P4P+ remote controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan