Phantom 4 Pro Quiet Props

Reaction score
7fa23f1ddf490beb12f311921f5423bd.jpg
As some of you may know who OsitaLV is. Look at his most recent post.
48eec24d8b2824dee94ec5a1fa5425df.jpg
What do you think? I’m down for anything that makes it quieter.

Saw this on a FaceBook group and thought it was a joke...??

Quieter would be nice for sure, provided there's no compromising performance.

Hmm, this appears to be a P4 Platinum with new sinusoidal ESCs, and props, updating the P4P going forward to get more mileage from that platform. Beside the props, the controller looks interesting. It appears to be a complete redesign of the enclosure, with new venting out the bottom, which make me curious why they need more venting. That implies more heat, and more RF power maybe? I'm sure it will be OcuSync enabled. I can't imagine DJI increasing the range more, but OcuSync seems way more predictable for signal degradation over a distance than Lightbridge. Maybe they have better support for 1080 video downlink, like the Inspire and Mavic. Interesting tweet.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually had success with the current "quiet props" floating around for Phantoms? I never realized how much of an issue sounding like an angry swarm of bees at all times would be.

I went to go get a link to them, but I realized they were just the Mavic quiet props - whoops! Now whether those work is a whole different story...

I went to go get a link to them, but I realized they were just the Mavic quiet props - whoops! Now whether those work is a whole different story...
There are YouTube video claiming they work pretty good with the Mavic. I'll be interested to hear the ones shown in the first post in this thread when flying a P4P, once they're released. My WAG is these props have about 15% more surface area than stock props, which may allow the motors to run slower to hover, and propel the drone faster...... maybe?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel