Phantom 4 pro plus screen protectors

Reaction score
Hi, just interested to know if anyone know where you can get the plastic screen protectors for the Phantom 4 pro plus.
The one on mine is starting to show a little wear and would like to know where you can actually get them from.
Been doing a bit of a search but with no luck so far.
Any information would be appreciated.
Cheers.

I’ve used ones at Walmart. They may not have the exact size, but you can cut them down. I’ve even bought tablet size and used it to make several.

We don't have Walmart here, but a good idea with the Tablet ones, never thought of that idea.
Might have to take a look at them.

Bluesilver: I know this isn’t what you’re asking, but why use a screen protector? If you do so, you’re reducing the screen’s viewing quality. Commonly, it’s essential to be able to see the tiniest of detail - already a trade off in screen size (that we’re happy with).

We’re not talking quality glass here in the form of camera filters. A plastic screen protector will hinder you from seeing everything in sharp focus - one of the beauties of the P4P+.

The best protection against scratches etc is good use of your brain. Most of my equipment - drone excepted, of course - is 31 years old. Despite extensive use, it remains in “almost new” condition. I’ve sloppily messed up once in all that time, caught out by a freak gust of wind in Serengeti whilst having to take a self-portrait for the inside of a dust jacket.

We use screen wipes to remove the oily fingerprint smudges that quickly build up.

Yes, i can see where you are coming from and understand what you are saying.
I just like the idea of protecting the screen just incase it does get scratched accidentally, kind of like what we use on our phones.
But do appreciate the input, always good to have views on both sides to help make a good decision.

Cheers, didn't even realize that stuff was available for the Phantom 4 pro plus.
After seeing that, did a little digging around on ebay, found these from china, ot sure if there are the same or any good though,
5.5Inch 9H Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector For DJI Phantom 4 PRO+ Monitor | eBay
Is this the same, or just a cheap rubbish copy?
seen you can also get them for the camera lens also,
9H Clear Tempered Glass Camera Lens Screen Protector For DJI Phantom 4PRO/4PRO+ | eBay

I just got this in the mail for my V2.0 plus. works a treat, its slightly thicker than some that I've used on phones but its crystal clear, touch sensitivity remains unchanged. I cant fault it.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl