PHANTOM 4 PRO OR INSPIRE 1 V2.0

Reaction score
not long sold my P3A but feel the need for another DJI drone.
my local dealer is wanting over £1800 for the P4P + .....i can now get a inspire 1 v2.0 for same money.
whats the best to get????

not long sold my P3A but feel the need for another DJI drone.
my local dealer is wanting over £1800 for the P4P + .....i can now get a inspire 1 v2.0 for same money.
whats the best to get????

For me it would be the p4p. Inspire too big, and the flight time alone is a turn off.

Not to mention the sensors on the p4p (just in case)

Unless you need to fly dual operator missions or want to use the additional Inspire 1 series cameras, the P4P will likely be more useful for you.

Pretty much what everyone is saying. I'd opt for the P4P as well. I've got a Inspire 1 v2 and it is fun to fly as its fast and its more stable than my P4. But shorter flight time, doesn't work very well with litchi makes it something that only really stands out if you need dual operators. I find my P4 is my "go to" drone...

yeah all good points i guess but ive no need for sensors tbh i flew my P3A over 400 miles in total and never ever came close to crashing (years of RC aircraft flying exp prob explains that)...these drones are ridiculously easy to fly to a full axis rc plane.
im a freelance photographer/engineer and im thinking of expanding into commercial drone work so the inspire looks great whereas the P4P even though has a better camera looks like a toy still (i know it isn't but customers dont know that)

Unless you plan on upgrading the camera on the v2, the camera on the p4p is far better imo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.