Phantom 4 Pro gimbal rebound effect

Reaction score
I just got a new Phantom 4 Pro 2.0. When flying manually when I let go of the yaw stick the gimbal will move back a couple of degrees. It won't stay on the path that I direct it. I call this the gimbal rebound effect, for lack of a better term. Below is a clip showing what it looks like. Has anyone experienced this?

Maybe it is a setting issue. I did play with the sensitivity settings. I will try resetting them back to factory settings and see if that helps.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Capt KO
Recalibrate the remote sticks, including the gimble wheel. Found under remote settings. Hope it helps.
Might watch a YouTube video if unfamiliar how to.

Yaw and roll are adjustable in the app also. Make sure the camera is centered before flight.

Recalibrate the remote sticks, including the gimble wheel. Found under remote settings. Hope it helps.
Might watch a YouTube video if unfamiliar how to.
Thanks for the reply. I went out today and tried again after calibrating the sticks and gimbal wheel. Got the same issue. I am going out again tomorrow so I will look at the the taw and roll adjustments. I'm not sure what you mean by making sure the camera is centered.

Yaw adjustment corrects an offcenter camera, as seen from above. Yours maybe trying to do that itself. At least you have a couple things to try. Good luck and good night. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.