Phantom 4 - No Lightbridge? See Drone Camps video

To clarify, there are various implementations of Lightbridge:

LB1 standalone
LB2 standalone
LB for Inspire / P3 / P4

Each one has various different capabilities. What you get in the P4 will likely be similar to the Inspire. It will likely have similar latency to the Inspire and not be as fast as LB2. Which isn't saying much as LB2 isn't that much better than LB1. All Lightbridge systems are >50ms. And if you use a tablet instead of a screen, you can expect ~250ms.

Good grief guys. Using one word, "based", to create your own story line from a Chinese company that doesn't have command of the English language is worse than guessing at the truth. Same goes with Justin at drone camps.You guys might as well use a Crystal ball, it would be more accurate.

Yep, that's about exactly right....

To clarify, there are various implementations of Lightbridge:

LB1 standalone
LB2 standalone
LB for Inspire / P3 / P4

Each one has various different capabilities. What you get in the P4 will likely be similar to the Inspire. It will likely have similar latency to the Inspire and not be as fast as LB2. Which isn't saying much as LB2 isn't that much better than LB1. All Lightbridge systems are >50ms. And if you use a tablet instead of a screen, you can expect ~250ms.
Ianwood,
Can you please clarify a little more, are you saying ALL Lightbridge implementations viewed through HDMI is >50ms and <75ms? or thereabouts?

I was under the impression that only LB2 standalone was in the 50ms range, and LB1 was up in the 150 to 225 range. I've measured 180 to 220ms with my P3P, but that was with an iPad as the display. I've never done this test below with my Headplay goggles via HDMI.

upload_2016-5-18_19-46-15.png

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik