Phantom 3 4k no distance

Reaction score
When I first purchased the drone I was getting 6000+ feet distance with a high of 14,000+-, in a wooded setting and drone far out of my sight. I crashed hard and broke kimble, Sent off to dji got back 6 weeks later and after resetting up controller and drone it seemed to fly well, but I couldn't get any distance, 500-600'and would receive disconnected warning. Changed out stock antennas with Argtek wifi extenders and now can't get 300' without losing video and signal. Help, I do not want to send to dji, that seems a waste of time. Fly with Ipad mini 4 or Samsung S8, does same thing with both. As long as I stay within say 100-300 feet it flys and records well. I have also tried Litchi app and Dji go and get same results. Could I have some kind of loose connection within the drone from the crash dji didn't catch? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you turn off beginner mode in the app? Had to ask....

Anyone know which model number motors do I replace in the phantom 3 standard 4K? I DJI has put out a new motor but the new motors require a new esc so changing one motor would require changing all four plus the new esc. I would like to go ahead and get the original motors (all four) before they stop circulating for replacements.so if anyone knows the model number something like a 4 digit number 4312 or 4315A or something I can’t be sure as to which ones to order. Anyone know that has changed a motor or two and knows the original model number?

Your AC should originally have either the 2312 or 2312A. You can easily tell the difference by looking for the horizontal vents in the A and the raised top in the non-A. Google images for reference. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT