Phantom 3 4k NO Connection- Try again

Reaction score
When I first purchased the drone I was getting 6000+ feet distance in a wooded setting and drone far out of my sight. I crashed hard and broke the gimble, Sent off to dji got back 6 weeks later and after resetting up controller and drone it seemed to fly well, but I couldn't get any distance, 500-600'and would receive disconnected warning. Changed out stock antennas with Argtek wifi extenders and now can't get 300' without losing video and signal. Update: I will lose video at 250-300' and RC states No connection but I can still control drone and it continues to shoot video, if I push out to say 500' or so It loses connection total. Help, I do not want to send to dji, that seems a waste of time. Fly with Ipad mini 4. As long as I stay within say 100-300 feet it flys and records well (Update: if I fly very slow the video on Ipad looks good when I speed up it will stutter and freezes just on screen of Ipad, the video looks good when viewed. I have also tried Litchi app and Dji go and get same results. Could I have some kind of loose connection within the drone from the crash dji didn't catch? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Litchi app 2.1.1, Flight controller version 02.04.20.50
Djigo app 3.1.24 Aircraft1.6.50, basic app fly safe database 1.00.01.05

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT