Phantom 4 Low-Noise Props (Now Available)

Tell me about it $15 to have them shipped and then wait till you see you have to be at your house to sign for the package! What a pain in the butt! I feel sorry for you guys I went through this with the mavic pro low noise props from dji .....I already have the V2 p4p
How did those low noise props work on the mavic pro? Are they worth it?

How did those low noise props work on the mavic pro? Are they worth it?
They worked ok but i always got a "gimbal vibration error" it was some sort of error that whenever I flew with those props made the gimbal jump up and down really fast....searching around on the web I found a lot of people had the same problem with the original mavic Pro. went back to the stock props everything was okay

Basically the same as dji's price with shipping!.... so no real savings there or however you really want to look at it hopefully these people can ship it fast...versus the 10 to 15 days DJI takes

Who knows if they are genuine dji props though.

They worked ok but i always got a "gimbal vibration error" it was some sort of error that whenever I flew with those props made the gimbal jump up and down really fast....searching around on the web I found a lot of people had the same problem with the original mavic Pro. went back to the stock props everything was okay
I wonder if that's due to the size of the Mavic, and if it would be different on a Phantom.

I wonder if that's due to the size of the Mavic, and if it would be different on a Phantom.
Thats what i thought and the way the gimbal is constructed on the mavic also...i think for sure it would be different on phantom

Reactions: Lefty63
No see lol this is how they get you my friend they make you think it's free shipping but look at the price.... DJI charges $10 a pair so think about this. Also they don't even have them in stock just like everybody else its a bull crap gimmick
I didn't say anything about whether it's a deal, or even if they're in stock. lol. I just posted the link. I hate doing business with DJI directly, so I'm always looking for alternate sources.

I didn't say anything about whether it's a deal, or even if they're in stock. lol. I just posted the link. I hate doing business with DJI directly, so I'm always looking for alternate sources.
This is very true but all I'm trying to say is you're still going to wait the same time to get them as if you got them from DJI... and paid just about the same maybe $2 less.... so Shipping and prices theoretically the same on this place on Amazon ....they just worded it differently

Reactions: Lefty63
8DD25265-6518-413C-96E2-A461646B6F2C.jpeg
I have heard a lot about these new low noise props causing camera vibrations, so I decided to take a look at the design and do a comparison. It seems that both props, DJI-OEM on the top, and the new low noise DJI props on the bottom, have the same amount of lift to rpm ratio. In the OEM props on the top photo, most of the lift is generated near the center hub, with about a third of the props length acting as shock dampeners.

The new design spreads the lift across the entire surface, which makes the props more rigid. This obviously explains the vibrations, and the reduction in noise. Also, the increased rigidity of the props, transferring the vibrations to the fuselage, could be a problem for early prop failure.

Sorry to be such a skeptic, but I think I will wait to hear from others once the performance results are in for these new props after they’ve been on the market for a while. It’s nothing personal, and I feel that DJI makes a fine product. It’s just simple aerodynamics.

Ordered them earlier today. 20 bucks for props was okay, but DJI's shipping fee of $15 is ridiculous.
Hope they are worth it.
Yep, the $15 shipping on a $20 order of very light and small merch made me decide to wait until they're on Amazon. No rush, since they don't really have any in stock right now at DJI Store anyway. DJI Store could ship in a USPS Padded Flat Rate envelope for $7.10 anywhere in the USA with 2-3 day air transport, and USPS even supplies the envelope. But no, they use FedEx Ground, which can take 5-7 days cross country and costs twice as much.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj