Phantom 4 Lost in River

Unless he was trying to make the battery really low to tell it what 0% is.... although I don't know what does, I've heard people talk about doing that, but only when the battery is new..

Unless he was trying to make the battery really low to tell it what 0% is.... although I don't know what does, I've heard people talk about doing that, but only when the battery is new..
But to do that you have to charge the battery, discharge to 8%, then recharge to 100. You never start a flight with a battery that's not fully charged no matter what your doing.

There appears to be a discrepancy between the IMU (barometric) height and the VPS (ultrasonic sensor) height for the last few seconds of flight?

But to do that you have to charge the battery, discharge to 8%, then recharge to 100. You never start a flight with a battery that's not fully charged no matter what your doing.
well this is good info thanks . never thought it was an issue to land and then take off again or is it landing and powering down and powering back up and taking off ?

well this is good info thanks . never thought it was an issue to land and then take off again or is it landing and powering down and powering back up and taking off ?
That is an interesting thought! land and takeoff again sometimes, but I never shut everything down and then startup again. My theory is that when you shut everything down and restart is when it starts to cause problems because it has to calculate what percentage it's at. If you land and then takeoff without restarting it still knows what percentage it's at. I may be wrong. If so, someone correct me on this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik