Phantom 4 here

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Robert, I’m a videographer in Southern California. I bounce back and forth from LA where I do camera work and lighting. Lighting is my favorite part of cinematography!

About a year ago I bought a DJI phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 and started making the transition to aerial cinematography. It’s been fun and I’m interested to join the community here and talk about drone photography

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Well ok, here’s a little autumn mood for the Lo-Fi enthusiast. Chill beat plus a slow push towards the Salton Sea.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey all, my name is Robert, I’m a videographer in Southern California. I bounce back and forth from LA where I do camera work and lighting. Lighting is my favorite part of cinematography!

About a year ago I bought a DJI phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 and started making the transition to aerial cinematography. It’s been fun and I’m interested to join the community here and talk about drone photography

I'm in the I.E.. maybe we can join up one day and do some flying

Welcome Robert. My name is Robert also. I live in Connecticut. And although newer to the drone version of cinema, I have been doing videography since Betamax, with a camera and a carry bag. These folk here have been invaluable for help and information. Best group I’ve ever belonged to. Welcome. While you are getting the great shots, dont forget to enjoy the flying part also.

Reactions: Thunder_Rob64
Welcome to the forum! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic