Phantom 4 here

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Robert, I’m a videographer in Southern California. I bounce back and forth from LA where I do camera work and lighting. Lighting is my favorite part of cinematography!

About a year ago I bought a DJI phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 and started making the transition to aerial cinematography. It’s been fun and I’m interested to join the community here and talk about drone photography

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Robert, I’m a videographer in Southern California. I bounce back and forth from LA where I do camera work and lighting. Lighting is my favorite part of cinematography!

About a year ago I bought a DJI phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 and started making the transition to aerial cinematography. It’s been fun and I’m interested to join the community here and talk about drone photography

I'm in the I.E.. maybe we can join up one day and do some flying

Reaction score
Nice, I live in East Highland and I’m digging the rainy weather right now.
I'm up by Cal State, the Snow level is down to around 1500 feet. I hope it is clear tomorrow so I can fly.

Reactions: Thunder_Rob64
Reaction score
Welcome Robert. My name is Robert also. I live in Connecticut. And although newer to the drone version of cinema, I have been doing videography since Betamax, with a camera and a carry bag. These folk here have been invaluable for help and information. Best group I’ve ever belonged to. Welcome. While you are getting the great shots, dont forget to enjoy the flying part also.

Reaction score
Nice, I live in East Highland and I’m digging the rainy weather right now.
Will be out today doing some mapping, Starting a Lytle Creek Park, Nunez Park and the Soccer Complex on Arden & Pacific.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member