Phantom 4 hardware or software problems

You bought something that was more than lightly crashed, send it in for a full inspection from a dji repair facility
Nope. Has nothing to do with crash! Mine does the exact same thing after updating attempt. 4 hours til time on drone and not a scratch. It useless and after four days of hurting for a resolution, contacting dji is useless. They are clueless, their mods all say update the firmware, which repeatedly fails. They are now out of production and once this happens they are bricks, unless you can find a gimbal board somewhere (one possible solution) and install it.. I have tried up and down grading and reset so many times use dji asssistant and the go 4 app that I have drained three batteries. So that about 15 times.

Last edited:
My drone is a standard 4 drone that I bought for the cost of a battery. I spent 4 years in the Airforce trained in diagnostics and repair on crypto equipment . This is more of a puzzle for me that I should be able to repair. If I can it will alot of pilots on our website with the same issues.
Same issue, still can’t find a resolution. My best guess based on what I have read, many people replacing all kinds of components (mine was never crashed, kept in hard case) it’s a software issue. Multiple attempts to upgrade, downgrade, reset, so card not seen (same one that’s always been their) it’s a software issue and nothing seems to fix it. IMHO if the video goes off when the fan comes on, you get and error code ending in either 00020 or 0002a and the sd card is not seen, you have a multi rotor brick, at least I do. I redress your later posts and the board replacement, you got lucky. I have read several posts for others where that didn’t do it. Since the P4 is so out of date, I may just upgrade to something else. If that’s the case, then I will part out what I have. Sad, the machine is in (new condition) with less than 4 hours on it. Paid 2300 from dh photo for the case batteries, props drone etc… really disappointed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj