Phantom 4 discontinued

Reaction score
DJI have announced they are discontinuing P3Pro AND P4 as of Feb. Bit annoying since only introduced last March / April! I'm selling mine, maybe I should hang onto it as it's going to be rare!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

DJI have announced they are discontinuing P3Pro AND P4 as of Feb. Bit annoying since only introduced last March / April! I'm selling mine, maybe I should hang onto it as it's going to be rare!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Where was this posted at from DJI would you be able to share a link or email...I have not heard this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TiminSac
DJI did not announce this. It was mentioned here though:

Reactions: Jussaguy
well, that might explain why they arent answering their phone or emails for some folks, new year celebrations.

I will part with my soon to be collectors item Black Phantom 4 for $5000 (neg).

Two batteries and tablet included.

This is frustrating. Just bought mine before Christmas. Looks like I better buy up batteries before they stop making them. :(

Reactions: CPO Coastie
Looks like I better buy up batteries before they stop making them.
Even if the information in the above video is true, this is not very likely. DJI still sells P2 and P3 batteries.

This is frustrating. Just bought mine before Christmas. Looks like I better buy up batteries before they stop making them. :(

Don't panic.

The batts. are a "yuuge" profit center for them cause there's sooo many P3s out there.
I doubt they cost more than about $10-15 to produce.

Reactions: Seachief
Even if the information in the above video is true, this is not very likely. DJI still sells P2 and P3 batteries.

So true cause I have a P2NV.
(The still sell the P2NV No?)

Yep -- not sure who is still buying the P2NV though.

Don't panic.

The batts. are a "yuuge" profit center for them cause there's sooo many P3s out there.
I doubt they cost more than about $10-15 to produce.

That's a relief! Thanks for the reassurance! :)

Wow just had my P4 delivered last Friday and it is already outdated????? LOL
I know it will easily fill my needs for at least the next year or until my next birthday (hint, hint to wife).

Resharing the same link doesn't make it more official ;)
It has the dealer news letter in it. Very strange decision. I think they might have the range issue with product itself from the beginning and they don't want to bother with the repairs and replacements any more. As a fact, p3 pro etc has better range than p4 from the beginning.
Time to sell it as they seem like we'll have more products coming in mid year.

It has the dealer news letter in it.
Right -- they watched the above video, typed out what they saw in the video, created a web page, and slapped some ads on it.

Sure looks like a LOT of jumping to conclusions with absolutely ZERO basis to me.

I'll wait for the official press release.

Reactions: antnyp85

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues