Phantom 4 controller

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a phantom 2 vision+ remote will work with the phantom 4? I have a phantom 4 and issues with the remote and thought I would buy this phantom 2 vision+ complete with the FPV not working and use it for parts.

Reactions: Idaho1
My guess would be no. Different radio frequency. From the compatibility list that I’ve seen, I don’t see any references of a working solution.

My guess would be no. Different radio frequency. From the compatibility list that I’ve seen, I don’t see any references of a working solution.
Ya that is what I was guessing too. I found the compatibility list and was just wondering if there were other options out there. Have had this charging issue for 2 years now and heating it is starting to not work.

pretty sure it's a no. Gl300 A B or c controllers are pretty cheap. You can actually replace the main board for very little money. I bought one on eBay for $40. Tell us what yours is doing and maybe we can help. That is what we are here for.
It is for a P4 Standard?

pretty sure it's a no. Gl300 A B or c controllers are pretty cheap. You can actually replace the main board for very little money. I bought one on eBay for $40. Tell us what yours is doing and maybe we can help. That is what we are here for.
It is for a P4 Standard?
I have been watching ebay for the main board or controller. Just want to make sure I get a good working one. I am having what seems to be a common problem with the beeping and flashing and after having used the "reflow" process I have seen on youtube and have done 3 times already this last time it hasn't worked. Yes it's a phantom 4 standard.

The reflow never works for me. I did buy one of those $40 boards and it was ok. Still using it.
Did you just get the board from Ebay? How can I be sure it's the right one if I am just buying the board?

The one on eBay is for an A. What model is yours?
I would have to confirm when I get home but according to DJI website the A,B and C are all compatible with the P4 standard.
1617980203937.png

Yes they are all compatible. The internal board may be slightly different. I think you can use that “A” board in a B or C.
anyone want to jump in?

Does anyone know if a phantom 2 vision+ remote will work with the phantom 4? I have a phantom 4 and issues with the remote and thought I would buy this phantom 2 vision+ complete with the FPV not working and use it for parts.
That's a terrible idea lol....

It's currently an orphan, i.e., it's not bound to a bird, so I don't have any info on whether it binds, controls properly, etc. To the best of my knowledge, it's working. I will offer that IF it's defective, I'll take it back if in the condition that I ship it and will return your money less the shipping costs.

It's the 300C controller, and if you'll refer to post #9 above, you'll see which Phantom it works with. It does accept a full battery charge, so it looks good in that regard. Note that it does not include a charger, but if you already have a Phantom to bind with this, then you have the charger that works with the controller.

Ok ill take it under those conditions. Let me know how you want me to pay you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic