Phantom 4 Controller Wont charge

Reaction score
Hey guys, I️ just bought a drone on Craigslist and it works great. Got a phantom 4 for 600$. But the controller won’t charge, the LED lights blink in the correct pattern but then it shuts off after 30-40 seconds. What do I️ do? Should I️ replace the batter myself? I️ called DJI and they said it was out of warranty.

Thanks!!

I would try to buy a new controller or maybe open it and see what the problem or what I did was go to an rc shop and maybe they could somehow find the problem

This seems to be an issue of the P4 controller. I'd try charging the battery out of the controller. (Yes, this means opening up the controller). If this works you can re-wire the battery to the jack bypassing the internal circuit.

I would try to buy a new controller or maybe open it and see what the problem or what I did was go to an rc shop and maybe they could somehow find the problem

Did the RC shop figure out a problem? And if so how much did it cost?

Hey guys, I️ just bought a drone on Craigslist and it works great. Got a phantom 4 for 600$. But the controller won’t charge, the LED lights blink in the correct pattern but then it shuts off after 30-40 seconds. What do I️ do? Should I️ replace the batter myself? I️ called DJI and they said it was out of warranty.

Thanks!!
This is an issue with the latest controller firmware. My controller only charges to 65-70% then turns off. No easy solution as if yet. Only to buy a new controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj