Phantom 4 Battery probs ideas please

Reaction score
For numerous reasons I've not taken my Phantom out for several months, I have however every couple of months or so charged the batteries in the controller and the 'copter batteries.

When I bought this Phantom new I also purchase another two batteries, many months later one of the batteries started cracking around the top, I reported it to DJI and the sent me a replacement. Unfortunately this replaced battery now shows no sign of life and will not charge (the other two are fine). Anyone got any ideas how I can possibly trigger this 'NEWWER' battery into charging please?

Regards,

Mike.

Sometimes they just plain go bad. For me it has been the ones with the least charges, not the most. Others here might have advice on waking it up. Good luck.

For numerous reasons I've not taken my Phantom out for several months, I have however every couple of months or so charged the batteries in the controller and the 'copter batteries.

When I bought this Phantom new I also purchase another two batteries, many months later one of the batteries started cracking around the top, I reported it to DJI and the sent me a replacement. Unfortunately this replaced battery now shows no sign of life and will not charge (the other two are fine). Anyone got any ideas how I can possibly trigger this 'NEWWER' battery into charging please?

Regards,

Mike.
Hello Mike. I learned a long time ago that, if a battery is trouble on the ground, it will likely be trouble in the air. I would send it back to DJI for a replacement or else just buy a new one.

Can you get any of the lights to light? I find that if my battery isn’t quite topped off and I turn the battery on (just like you would if in the drone) it’ll accept a charge... so try and turn in battery, then plug in charger...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.