Phantom 4 Battery MOD + Charger + Batteries for Extended and Long Range Flights

Reaction score
I haven't used the battery mod for my phantom 4 lately, so I'm considering putting it up for sale. The package comes with an ACCUCELL S60 charger, two multistar batteries, and a DJI Phantom 4/Pro(+)/Advanced battery mod. The battery mod is easy to install since all you have to do is plug it in with the main battery. The two batteries are rated at 4000 mAh and 5200 mAh 4s 15.2v, and they both have been custom fitted to just snap in place under the VPS. I can remove the thermoplastic that comes with batteries upon buyer's request.

Before you make an offer, here are the prices of the items:
Battery MOD: $69.99
Battery 4000 mAh: $23.99 (sale price)
Battery 5200 mAh: $38.85
Accucell S60 Battery Charger: $31.50
Oakley Case w/ custom foam cutout: $10 (Ebay)

The batteries were barely used; they must have been recharged less than 5 times.

PM me or leave an offer.
EDIT: It's now on eBay: DJI Phantom 4 Battery Mod Clip + Multistar Battery + Accucell s60 charger | eBay

Attachments

• IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 942
Last edited:
How good does the mod perform? Why did you stop using it?

How good does the mod perform? Why did you stop using it?
Flight times varied when I flew it a few months ago. I know I got true 30 minute flight times, but you can experiment with a lighter setup. I made it a lot heavier by adding custom fitted thermoplastic "instamorph" mounts that snap into place. I'm just putting it out there to see if anyone is interested. I've been flying for only a few minutes at a time lately, so I'm considering selling it. I'm open to offers^

On this set up can this power p4 with out main battery if so with pins are plus and neg as iv just brought one and need to try power it some how

On this set up can this power p4 with out main battery if so with pins are plus and neg as iv just brought one and need to try power it some how
I had to find out, so I used the mod without the main battery, and it works!

20171019_132502.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31