Phantom 4 and DJI Go app connection issue

Reaction score
As the Phantom 4 manual states, I always turn on my remote controller first, then power up the P4. I already have my tablet turned on and connected to the controller. Usually if all goes as normal, the DJI Go app starts up on its own when I power on the hardware. But sometimes after turning on the controller then the quad, the Go app doesn't doesn't automatically come on. On those occasions, I then open the app myself, but it doesn't show that the P4 is connected. I then have to turn everything off and start over until it does see a connection. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help or advice.

If our tablet/phone does not auto connect to the app I unplug the usb cable and plug it straight back in. It mostly always then automatically connects to the DJI app.

Sent from my SM-N910F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Heff
If our tablet/phone does not auto connect to the app I unplug the usb cable and plug it straight back in. It mostly always then automatically connects to the DJI app.

Sent from my SM-N910F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks Rambo, I do that too and it still sometimes takes a few tries overall before the system connects. Most recently I rebooted the tablet, then it connected. Not sure if that really solved it or if it was a coincidence.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic