Phantom 4 advanced models

Reaction score
Friday I purchased a Phantom 4 advanced refurbished for $809 from DJI.
Today on Amazon and B and H photo New Phantom 4 advanced are listed for $799
Is the less expensive new models CP.PT.000689 different than the normal P4 advanced?
2018-06-19 23_27_14-DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Quadcopter CP.PT.000689 B&H Photo Video.png

I believe bestbuy had different model numbers a one point. DJI shipping time is at least two weeks
plus a week in shipping so I have time to cancel if needed. There seems to be discussion here
about discontinuing the P4 advanced line which make sense of the sales.

Friday I purchased a Phantom 4 advanced refurbished for $809 from DJI.
Is the less expensive new models CP.PT.000689 different than the normal P4 advanced?
There was only one model of the P4 Advanced.
But there were options to get it with and without the integrated display and to get a black or white cokour scheme.

B&H is selling the same model. They've just decided to offer it at an amazingly low price for some reason.

FYI, that B&H deal ends today.

Thanks
This is a difficult time to buy. I want to wait for DJIs mid july announcement but Drones may be on the tariff list that goes into effect July 6 a 25 percent increase.
From the government list if this means Drones is debatable but it is a pretty good description of a drone
Lithium batteries
Airplanes and other powered aircraft, nesoi, with an unladen weight not over 2,000 kg
Photogrammetrical surveying instruments and appliances, other than electrical
9015.80.20 Optical surveying, hydrographic, oceanographic, hydrological, meteorological or geophysical instruments and appliances, nesoi

A 250-400 dollar increase could be substantial. I have not seen any discussion on this. I originally wanted to get this to train students over the summer but the long shipping delay
causes issues with that. Now that I know the models are the same I am leaning towards refund and hope Amazon does another prime sale with two day shipping.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj