Phantom 3se micro sd card

I received my Phantom 3SE back from DJI Repair. They replaced the gimbal and camera under warranty. I haven't flown it yet (as it has been -15 in MN for the last month I think), but sitting in the living room, it takes pictures fine, and records 4K video fine with the 64Gb Sandisk Ultra Pro card. Before, it would lock up when I tried to record video in anything other than the lowest resolution. So far so good. I'll repost when I try it in flight. According to the repair order, If it wasn't covered by warranty, the repair would have cost $349 ($219 for the camera and gimbal, and 2 hours labor at $65/hour.
Good to hear this

I received my Phantom 3SE back from DJI Repair. They replaced the gimbal and camera under warranty. I haven't flown it yet (as it has been -15 in MN for the last month I think), but sitting in the living room, it takes pictures fine, and records 4K video fine with the 64Gb Sandisk Ultra Pro card. Before, it would lock up when I tried to record video in anything other than the lowest resolution. So far so good. I'll repost when I try it in flight. According to the repair order, If it wasn't covered by warranty, the repair would have cost $349 ($219 for the camera and gimbal, and 2 hours labor at $65/hour.

Can you tell for sure that they actually replaced the hardware or you can`t be 100% sure?

Yea! Good to know that your quad is finally working, and good to know that DJI Support did their job.

So I picked up a new sandisk Extreme plus 32 GB 100MB/s 667x card to try and it does the exact same thing. Did I mention this is a brand new AC. I guess that means it’s either a incompatibility problem with sandisk cards, or else it’s something wrong with my camera. This is my second new drone as the first SE I bought wouldn’t power up, so they sent me a new one. Now this! I saw an earlier post where someone had the exact same problem. I’ll try to contact them and see what the solution was.

Yo, did you ever figure this out? Check the video I posted today, can you please tell me if that is the same issue you were having, and if so, how did you fix this?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1