Phantom 3S keeps moving to left ATTI mode

Reaction score
Hi to all, this is my first post and I'm quite new to this site and to the hobby, itself. I hope somebody will educate me and help me fix this problem.

My problem is that in ATTI Mode, drone moves to left constantly when hovering and in GPS Mode, it seems to be noisy, and motor are aggressive, like using much battery just to keep it in place.

So ATTI seems to be unusable now.
What can I do to fix this?

Let it be known that my drone suffered its first crash as it fell upside down the cemented ground while still rotating that the top (rounded parts) of all 4 propellers had scratches.

Did it fly ok before the crash?
Did you try another new set of props?
Are you certain that there is no damage to the underside of the arms where the motors mount?
After the crash, did you recalibrate the IMU?
Have you calibrated the R/C?

yes, before the crash, it's going very well.

I've changed all propellers to new ones since all were scratched, but to no avail.

I'm certain there are no damages in the arms.

And also, I've calibrate IMU, compass, R/C.

Is it likely that the arms were slightly bent though it's not obvious to see, and that some motors had slightly changed angles or inclination (again not really observable) making it move that way?

You won't get a stationary hover in ATTI, try rotating and see if it still drifts in the same direction regardless of orientation. If it's flying ok in GPS mode a simple indicator or overall performance is flight time (battery usage) changes. If something is off you will get less time in the air than prior to you ditching it.

Yes, it's not stationary in ATTI, but what really bothers me is that it always moves to left of it (like 1m in 3sec) regardless of orientation. And that GPS mode made the aircraft so noisy, as if trying hard to hold it in current position.

Wind is not an issue as I tried it indoors.

In terms of battery, it seems flight time did not change.

Hiow much ATTI mode stick time did you have before you crashed it? If your getting the same flight time its likely all is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj