Phantom 3 to Mavic conversion - unboxing and pics

sweet. Ive been waiting for this for awhile.

Just when I thought all hope was lost for this kit. Maybe this will bring some love back to my Phantom.

so i had two wires soldered backwards on the mainboard for 2 motors, and had two motors also backwards. wasn't paying enough attention, still working on fixing ESC error. ive redone all soldering except two arms, those will have to wait though.

black should be in a month is what they told me.

Reactions: Cabbiesteve
Hmmm, this is a good option to someone who only wants a hacked P3 and doesnt want the Havoc with a stock Mavic..o_O

Reactions: Digdat0
Just when I thought all hope was lost for this kit. Maybe this will bring some love back to my Phantom.

In the current climate of crowdfunded projects that everyone pre-buys and sits and waits for a year or two before they realize they're never getting anything back, these guys demo their project in January (?) and are delivering to buyers less than 6 months later... I'll admit I didn't have a LOT of hope for this becoming a reality but they came through almost unbelievably fast!

Reactions: Digdat0
In the current climate of crowdfunded projects that everyone pre-buys and sits and waits for a year or two before they realize they're never getting anything back, these guys demo their project in January (?) and are delivering to buyers less than 6 months later... I'll admit I didn't have a LOT of hope for this becoming a reality but they came through almost unbelievably fast!
Not quite the $20 or so they were banding around back in Jan, but still very, very good value.....

Not quite the $20 or so they were banding around back in Jan, but still very, very good value.....

Weird, I thought even in the first materials I saw they were shooting for around $100 so I'm still pretty pleased with this idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair