Phantom 3 to Mavic conversion - unboxing and pics

Reaction score
This conversion was really hot back in Jan/Feb, the product is finally available and I received mine today. For those who dont know, you can do a pseudo-Mavic conversion from the Phantom 3. I ordered from snapgiz.com and it was a smooth transaction, they communicated well and no issues. It shipped and arrived in about 10 days after order from Singapore, shipped DHL with tracking. I ordered black, all they had was white so that what they sent with my approval.

I'll be doing install tomorrow, will hopefully have a build video in a few days. Its alot of parts, they all have logical places. Nothing huge, just some soldering and assembly required.

Unboxing video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pics (if you want more/better pics of a part just let me know):

uysKl1o.jpg

QFpNZfi.jpg

xTZkokm.jpg

CSjwVHI.jpg

kvdf1hD.jpg

5kauUZ0.jpg

dMVIf8V.jpg

That gave me palpitations just thinking that I have to disassembled my already working great Phantom 3 to make this. It is really only for people that know well what they are doing.

Reactions: Digdat0
I found your video on you tube today..so it comes with all the extras for that $98.??
Can't wait to see your video on putting it together
I have a couple of hairline cracks on my P3A and was thinking a new shell this maybe a good alternative ...

Thanks for the video. This looks good to me and I have the electronic background to do it thankfully.

I curious for intsruct to follow pages :)

or to put it another way, what are the instructions like?

I did find this :-

Phantom Dji3 to the Mavic conversion tutorial - YouTube

However, I hesitate to buy if I don't know how to assemble.

Last edited:
I found your video on you tube today..so it comes with all the extras for that $98.??
Can't wait to see your video on putting it together
I have a couple of hairline cracks on my P3A and was thinking a new shell this maybe a good alternative ...
Yeah $98 for the kid, even comes with scolding iron. Everything I pulled from the box was included. Build quality is really nice too.

Thanks for the video. This looks good to me and I have the electronic background to do it thankfully.

I curious for intsruct to follow pages :)

or to put it another way, what are the instructions like?

I did find this :-

Phantom Dji3 to the Mavic conversion tutorial - YouTube

However, I hesitate to buy if I don't know how to assemble.

It did not come with instructions, that video is the how to and It's all Chinese (they said English on is coming soon). It after watching, it seems simple just a matter of what screws go where (famous last words? Hope not!!)

Well who ever is willing to do the work for $$& let me know. I would like to convert but after seeing the vid ouch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31