Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Camera works but can't take a picture. In the menu section the camera is grey and should be white. I touch it and it does nothing. Using Iphone 7. I have deleted dji go and reloaded three times.I bought a tablet and Litchi still nothing. Everything works fine besides being able to take a picture. Thanks for any help
Doug

Camera works but can't take a picture. In the menu section the camera is grey and should be white. I touch it and it does nothing. Using Iphone 7. I have deleted dji go and reloaded three times.I bought a tablet and Litchi still nothing. Everything works fine besides being able to take a picture. Thanks for any help
Doug
Did changing or reformat sd card do anything,,gimble light green,even give rc linking a go,,

I used three different sd cards a formatted each one. Gimble light is green. What is rc linking?

I used three different sd cards a formatted each one. Gimble light is green. What is rc linking?
RC linking is a setting in app that relink your aircraft to remote (pairing)it does sometimes help restore good cam view,can do with app or without,below in app,bottom without app,,,in app when press confirm frequency drone will beep and use pen or paperclip to press link button (press and release and drone will link again,,
Screenshot_20190422-181522.jpg
Screenshot_20190422-181534.jpg
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic