Phantom 3 standard wont start

Reaction score
I have phantom 3 standard..and now its wont start and beeping loud countinuously..please hepl me

Were you trying to update the firmware? If not, what did you do between now and the last time all worked as expected?

Sorry my english not good..before update my phantom wont start and beeping..then i do update FW 1.9.2 and success..but the aircraft still wont start and beeping..

Let it continue to beep. It should eventually stop after the firmware finishes installing.

After finish instaling firmware, i restart both remote and aircraft but the problem not solved

This happens sometimes. Just let it keep beeping. It'll stop eventually.

So what i have to do, in dji go app firmware is 1.9.2 but the aircraft still wont start, light off and beeping noise

Put in a fresh battery, power on your Phantom, and let it beep until it stops beeping.

How long for waiting it stop beeping...
Thanks for your help..i'll try soon..☺

It will stop beeping when battery dies.

I do not understand what will make it ok by just keeping it on? Is it a loose connection issue or a warm up issue? How does it self heal? Or are we expecting that FW is still not updated completely and the process is on? Check for the text file.

Last edited:
@arisug, how did everything turn out?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT