Phantom 3 Standard Repair advice please

Reaction score
Hello. Just an FYI, I did in fact search the forum for an answer and I didn't find anything exactly answering my problem. I just purchased a Phantom 3 Standard and almost immediately proceeded to crash it. Luckily all the damage that happened was a broken propeller and these wires were pulled loose (see picture attached). From what I've searched on the internet I've actually found very little in terms of Phantom 3 Standard diagrams. Anyways, here are my questions.
1. Would I be better off purchasing new wires with connections?
2. Could/should I try to reattach the wires?
3. If I reattach them would/should I solder them? Or do they just slide back into place?
I am 100% green when it comes to putting stuff like this back together. Can a novice do it themselves?

Thank you for your time and I'd appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 434
camera damage is why I bought the dji care insurance.
But you won't endanger the drone unless you plug them in the wrong connectors and short something.
Probably why they don't color code wires, to keep you from doing it.

That 8 wire group there you could probably put back in to the white connector that is still plugged into the top of the gimbal. The gray wire in the photo that is kind of sticking straight up is an antenna wire. that has come off the connector on top of the gimbal. It is broken and needs to be replaced. There is a black wire also that plugs into the gimbal top. It is also an antenna wire. You need to order this set. I got mine from amazon.
DJI Phantom 3 Part #97 2.4G Antenna(Sta) 2pcs for P3 Standard

That 8 wire group there you could probably put back in to the white connector that is still plugged into the top of the gimbal. The gray wire in the photo that is kind of sticking straight up is an antenna wire. that has come off the connector on top of the gimbal. It is broken and needs to be replaced. There is a black wire also that plugs into the gimbal top. It is also an antenna wire. You need to order this set. I got mine from amazon.
DJI Phantom 3 Part #97 2.4G Antenna(Sta) 2pcs for P3 Standard

Thanks. I'll order a new one. You don't think the old one can be repaired?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj