Phantom 3 Standard props with metal threads?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone..

Happy New Year!

I have seen somewhere on here a thread re props with metal threads.. try as I have, I can’t find it...

I have just received a gift over Christmas of some extra blades... non DJI colored... look nice, but they have a metal screw thread not the plastic that the stock ones do...

Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences they would share please.

Many thanks...

In general, it's not a good idea to use 3rd party Phantom 3 props. Many don't work as well and they might cause your Phantom to crash.

If you need more props, you can find links to all compatible OEM Phantom 3 props here.

Reactions: MalteseKev
Thanks Guys... whilst they look fun, not willing to risk the flying turkey on a set of 3£ Props!

Thanks for the link to the thread also.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Has anyone actually experienced a lost prop or crash from using these type of props...?

Any idea which props you have?

Hi Everyone..

Happy New Year!

I have seen somewhere on here a thread re props with metal threads.. try as I have, I can’t find it...

I have just received a gift over Christmas of some extra blades... non DJI colored... look nice, but they have a metal screw thread not the plastic that the stock ones do...

Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences they would share please.

Many thanks...
From what I remember from that thread the metal ones tend to get loose one guy said he used nylon tape to help bit bit still a risk

Unfortunately, I tried non DJI props (coloredgree and a set red) which after installed rose 3-4 feet then immediately flew directly toward me and the controller until it hit me and a tree.Never again. DJI fixed it for $$'s

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT