Are these props safe to use?

Reaction score
I bought four spare props for my P3A from a well known auction site. They were advertised as suitable for the Phanton 2 and 3. On arrival they have a metal hub which is bigger in diameter than the plastic ones from DJI but the threads are correct and screw onto the motor shafts all right.

Are these safe to use on the P3A or could they come loose?

IMG_5776.jpg

Maybe. What's an MP?

Ah, no. I'm not politician.

It is generally regarded that the plastic hub props basically self lock better and resist any torque induced unscrewing in sudden / quick stops.
The metal threads being more precise can lead to unscrewing in that quick slow down / stop.

I always refer to something a Captain told me when i was a Junior Ships Officer .... If you have to ask if its safe - then assume its not. You will never regret it.

Yip me has few sets I but cause they said for p2 and p3,,they certainly don't tighten on like the plastic hubs and don't fully want to go on with some over winding with force,,3rd party props,same as you posted but they not fit my p3s,,cheap or strange I don't know,,,
I did just purchase some from ferntec NZ yesterday for p3s so well see what I get,,watching the mail today

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I bought four spare props for my P3A from a well known auction site. They were advertised as suitable for the Phanton 2 and 3. On arrival they have a metal hub which is bigger in diameter than the plastic ones from DJI but the threads are correct and screw onto the motor shafts all right.

Are these safe to use on the P3A or could they come loose?

View attachment 109192
Nice Close UP.....better then many i have seen here....great Job Cheddarman.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd