Phantom 3 standard pricing question

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the drone experience,,but it's something I would like to get into. My question is I found a phantom 3 standard for 250 us dollars. What is your options on that price.i will attach a picture,,the props were cut of to prove that it works from what I was told and new ones are included in sale.for 250 for a beginner it seems like a good deal to learn on. But I'm not a expert,,so that's why I'm here.
Thanks. It won't let me attach a pic but can send via email

Thanks I wish I could get the photo to load,,it looks brand new,,the person said he knows nothing about it,battery,charger,controller all included. I think I'm gonna grab it tommorow before its gone

the props were cut of to prove that it works from what I was told and new ones are included in sale.

Perhaps I'm slow today but I don't quite understand what that means... Why were the props cut off...?

I don't want to be a killjoy but when people start saying that they know nothing about something they want to sell to you, I start being suspicious. If it's all complete, I'd ask to see it flying if I were you. If the seller isn't willing to arrange it then I'd walk away...

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
I don't want to be a killjoy but when people start saying that they know nothing about something they want to sell to you, I start being suspicious.

To me, low price and lack of knowledge by seller also raises the question of whether the seller is the actual owner, or ...?

Before you pay for it, better touch it to see if it's HOT... lol

With my last post I didn't want to convey to the OP that everyone is out to scam them or everything is stolen but (Caveat Emptor) if I was going to buy a drone which I was hoping would fly without problems, then I would first like to see it flying... well... without problems... It shouldn't be a problem for any vendor who has a good and genuine product for sale...

But bear in mind that if just the battery is worn out you could be down on any potential saving you might have made when you get it 'cheap'... Any other undisclosed problems and you will then be well down on the deal...

There's lots of other similar drones out there on the market, both new and second-hand, maybe a bit more, but possibly a better deal - it's up to you to ask the right questions and get (in your opinion) the right answers... Please don't rush in because you think it might be 'gone tomorrow'... Take your time and do your best to find a good deal... :) There's lots of info here about what to look for (see the search facility, the magnifying glass, top right)

Here's just one search to get you started: Search Results for Query: buying a p3 | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Reactions: alokbhargava
Price is very good, BUT... without a hint of a doubt, make sure it flies, DJI GO can connect, image is steady (gimbal works), camera takes good videos, range is adequate, etc.
Also look at the number of charges on the battery (you can see that in GO).
The "props cut off" makes no sense whatsoever, and should make you suspicious.

I think that the op doesn’t know that the probs just unscrew, so he thought that they were cut off. That’s what I got out of it anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72